Saturday, July 30, 2016

Play Time!!

                                                       Bouvier play time!
These little girls ( well uh, not so little anymore :) spent the afternoon playing on our porch! They had a blast playing with a squeaky ball and just being rowdy with each other!


                                                         Tiarra, Twila, and Tacey

                                                       Ooh....this looks like a fun toy!
\
                               If I smile at the camera, do I get an extra belly rub tonight? Pretty please?!

 Um, excuse me, but are you my furever family?

                                   
                                  This ball is starting to get a little boring ... where's my sister?




                                                            Ah, let's just relax!

                                                           This makes a cozy nest!

                                  Chewy balls are the best!! (oh, er, maybe belly rubs are better.....)

                                                                  Time for a break!

                                                         
                                                                        Who are you?

                                                 Oh, ha ha! You're the one with the camera!
          Oh, good bye for now! Come see me soon! I want to meet my new furever family!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our New Guardian Family Program!