Monday, July 4, 2016

Let's Celebrate!

  Happy Independence Day from our home to yours!


    Our puppies will be sure to melt your heart! They are growing by the day and are eagerly looking forward to meeting their "fur"ever families!
                                                                Please, pick ME!!
                                                 If I sit real still, do I get an extra belly rub?
                                                           

                                                                I already love you!!
                                                          Are you my new family?
                                                 Can I have a ride please?......pretty please?
                                                  Can I pick you for my mommy?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Our New Guardian Family Program!