Winsome Wheatens
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Easter babies!
We have 7 darling babies ready just in time for Easter! What could make a better gift this spring then a sweet new puppy?!
Handsome Logan is all ready to play!
Mr. Leo is ready for a snuggle!
Little Princess!
Are you my new mommy?!
I LOVE you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our New Guardian Family Program!
Announcing.......
Announcing ....... Primitive Pups dog apparel & accessories!!! Since I love dogs as well as sewing, it just makes sense t...
Let's Celebrate!
Happy Independence Day from our home to yours! Our puppies will be sure to melt your heart! They are growing by the day and a...
All I want for Christmas is a ........PUPPY!
We are so excited to be announce that we have 9 darling puppies ready just in time for Christmas this year! Miss Sophi...
No comments:
Post a Comment